Days On Site
Tour This Home
Home Description: 128 Garfield St
Take your life to the next level in this upscale, executive townhome in the heart of Cherry Creek. You will enjoy “WOW” factor entertaining with 3 fabulous outdoor living spaces including a private, lushly landscaped courtyard and an expansive rooftop terrace with mountain and city views. This spacious, end unit, with 4 bedrooms, 5 baths and over 4700 square feet of living space, boasts 2 luxurious master suites, an elevator and a “to die for” walk-out lower level with state of the art home theater components and a stunning, 600 bottle wine cellar. You will find the highest quality finishes throughout with solid core doors, hardwood floors, natural stone and granite, Pella windows and Hunter Douglas window coverings.
• Luxury begins the moment you enter this one of a kind custom home with living and dining rooms that feature high, 10’ ceilings hardwood floors, tile surround fireplace and an elegant tray ceiling with accent lighting.
• The stylish chef’s kitchen hosts 42” custom cabinetry, slab granite, center island and a Viking stainless steel appliance package.
• Hardwood floors and a fireplace enhance the inviting family room.
• The upper level is comprised of dual, master suites with walk-in closets. The larger master offers a fireplace and a magnificent, marbled, 5 piece bath with walk-in shower and huge, jetted soaking tub.
• Tree-lined streets and parks, quaint flower gardens and trendy art galleries add to the charm and allure of this highly desirable Cherry Creek neighborhood which is filled with outdoor cafes, local bakeries and coffee shops. The Cherry Creek bike path connects to downtown and beyond, creating the perfect route for a morning run or afternoon ride. LIV Sotheby's International Realty
Available now at $1,850,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Denver home in this zip code is
$1,672,992 (9.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $397/sqft,
which is 20.4% less than similar homes
in the 80206 zip code.
128 Garfield St Denver CO 80206
Similar to: 128 Garfield St
These statistics are updated daily from the RE colorado. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(720) 729-2320 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 7566266) located at 128 Garfield St Denver CO 80206, call: 720-729-2320
128 Garfield St, Denver CO is a single family home of 4656 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,850,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2729 E Alameda Ave in Denver is listed at $2,500,000.
This home on 128 Garfield St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, Highgarden also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Denver, CO.
Harmans, Denver Country Club North and City Park South are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7566266 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (14 days ago).
Same day showings available 7 days / week8am - 9pm
Schedule a tour
Choose a day and time
We'll be in touch shortly to confirm your tour time and other details.
Please let us know how to reach you.
Your message has been sent!
The agent will be in touch with you in just a minute.