Days On Site
Tour This Home
Home Description: 19874 E Crooked Pine Cir
Inspired by light and space, this magnificent 5-bedroom 6-bath home offers 6769 finished square feet and a bright, open concept layout with plenty of room for the entire family. The home is loaded with stylish custom upgrades such as plantation shutters, thick crown molding and baseboards, arched doorways, impressive stone and tile work and hardwood floors on the main and upper levels. This stunning 2-story boasts a spectacular setting on a beautiful 1/3 acre lot with sweeping views of the entire front range. Pine Bluffs is a popular Toll Brothers community with a community pool and easy access to shopping, dining and historic downtown Parker.
• You will enter into a light-filled 2-story foyer with crown molding and a graceful staircase with wrought iron balusters, one of two in the home.
• A sense of openness fills the expansive 2-story great room, highlighted by coffered ceilings, walls of windows and a floor to ceiling stone fireplace.
• The richly appointed kitchen is ready to be the center of your next party with slab granite countertops, huge center island, two-toned custom cabinetry, mosaic tile backsplash, large pantry, eat-in area and professional grade stainless appliances including a 5 burner Kitchen Aid gas cooktop and double ovens.
• The main level also hosts an elegant formal dining room, study and ensuite guest bedroom.
• Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms plus a loft with built-in work stations. The lavish master suite is peaceful and private with endless mountain views. This is the ultimate retreat with sitting area, slab granite wet bar, 3-sided stack stone fireplace, private deck, large walk-in closet and a fabulous, tiled 5-piece master bath with jetted tub.
• Another highlight is the finished walk-out lower level, an extension of your living space & perfect for entertaining. LIV Sotheby's International Realty
Available now at $1,100,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Parker home in this zip code is
$1,064,250 (3.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $163/sqft,
which is 32.6% less than similar homes
in the 80134 zip code.
19874 E Crooked Pine Cir Parker CO 80134
Similar to: 19874 E Crooked Pine Cir
For Sale Near: 19874 E Crooked Pine Cir
These statistics are updated daily from the RE colorado. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(303) 623-3083 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 6858087) located at 19874 E Crooked Pine Cir Parker CO 80134, call: (303) 623-3083
19874 E Crooked Pine Cir, Parker CO is a single family home of 6769 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,100,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 14018 Touchstone St in Parker is listed at $699,000.
This home on 19874 E Crooked Pine Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, Highgarden also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Parker, CO.
Random Valley, Timbers At The Pinery and Vistancia are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6858087 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (5 days ago).
Same day showings available 7 days / week8am - 9pm
Schedule a tour
Choose a day and time
We'll be in touch shortly to confirm your tour time and other details.
Please let us know how to reach you.
Your message has been sent!
The agent will be in touch with you in just a minute.