Days On Site
Tour This Home
Home Description: 4123 Utica St
Rare location in Berkeley neighborhood across street from Berkeley Park (Cesar Chavez Park) with views to amazing Tennyson street! Walk-out-your-door to everything lifestyle. Rear rooftop deck with mountain views. Incredible attention to detail featuring high end finishes and custom upgrades throughout. Design/Build Special Features:
- Exterior side entrance - allows for lock-off option (interior would just need two walls put up) for rental, nanny space, mother-in-law suite, etc. ; whether first buyer uses this, offers option for next buyer at resale; value of this goes up as time goes on
- Basement is rough-in plumbing ready for up to 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a kitchenette
- 2 master suites (2nd and 3rd floors); 2nd floor master with two walk-in closets
- 5" Select White Oak Hardwood Wide Plank Floors
- 3 of 4 bedrooms have ensuite options (extra door from bedroom to bathroom on main and second floor)
- Third floor roughed-in for wet bar if desired
- Second master on third floor with ensuite baths
Details/High End Finishes/Custom Upgrades:
- Custom cabinets from Denver based Vogo Cabinets; handleless on uppers, built-in, floor to ceiling finish
- Upgrade to Bosch 800 Series appliance set (NOTE: Refrigerator currently in home is loaner as Bosch refrigerator not in stock yet (as it's their newest line and they are on backorder))
- Smart Home Enabled (Alarm.com - security system, camera doorbell, Smart thermostat), equipped with Schlage Z-Wave keyless entry at front, back and garage doors, all managed from your smart phone
- Custom-made steel railings inside and out
- Custom-made staircases with angled risers for contemporary look
NOTE: Neighboring unit 4121 is under contract but can be viewed/shown as well as it it is a staged unit (photos here are of 4121 unit). Both units are identical in floor plans and finishes except main floor light fixtures. Independent
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Denver condo in this zip code is
$928,240 (5.3% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $294/sqft,
which is 1.6% less than similar condos
in the 80212 zip code.
4123 Utica St Denver CO 80212
Similar to: 4123 Utica St
These statistics are updated daily from the RE colorado. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(720) 729-2320 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Independent.
4123 Utica St, Denver CO is a condo of 3333 sqft and
is currently priced at $979,900
This condo has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable condo for sale at 4566 Xavier St in Denver is listed at $939,900.
This condo on 4123 Utica St has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, Highgarden also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Denver, CO.
Highlands Square, Cottage Hill and Columbia Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8379588 has been posted on this site since 2/8/2020 (15 days ago).
Schedule a tour
Choose a day and time
We'll be in touch shortly to confirm your tour time and other details.
Please let us know how to reach you.
Your message has been sent!
The agent will be in touch with you in just a minute.