Days On Site
Tour This Home
Home Description: 836 Countrybriar Ln
Welcome to this rare opportunity to own a 4+ bedroom/5 bath home in Weatherstone that backs to open space with unobstructed mountain views and a walkout basement (there is a nonconforming 5th bedroom/bonus room in the basement). To capitalize on those views the Seller built a 320+ sq.ft. custom Timbertech maintenance free covered deck in 2016 (with recessed lighting and ceiling fan) as well as a 500+ sq.ft. concrete stamped patio underneath, ideal for entertaining or just enjoying our beautiful CO sunsets. Other extensive improvements: New in 2016: Windows, roof, deck, stamped concrete patio and sidewalk around house, completely revamped landscaping.
New in 2019: New carpet throughout house as well as exterior paint.
Additional features of the home:
1) Finished walkout basement with a bonus room/5th nonconforming bedroom, ¾ bath, large wet bar and family room with gas fireplace controlled by its own thermostat.
2) The home has cherry cabinets throughout and a slab granite kitchen.
3) The main level has an office with a closet & hardwood floors throughout except family room.
4) Upper level has 4 Bedrooms & 3 full baths, (5 piece, Jack & Jill + private for 4th bedroom).
5) Master bedroom has a 5 piece bath and a sitting area with spectacular mountain & open space views.
6) Additional storage in professionally finished attached shed off back of the house.
This home will not disappoint!!! Realestators Inc
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Highlands Ranch home in this zip code is
$747,993 (32.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $239/sqft,
which is 7.2% less than similar homes
in the 80129 zip code.
836 Countrybriar Ln Highlands Ranch CO 80129
Similar to: 836 Countrybriar Ln
For Sale Near: 836 Countrybriar Ln
These statistics are updated daily from the RE colorado. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(720) 606-6881 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realestators Inc.
836 Countrybriar Ln, Highlands Ranch CO is a single family home of 4607 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,100,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10259 Spotted Owl Ave in Highlands Ranch is listed at $598,000.
This home on 836 Countrybriar Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, Highgarden also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Highlands Ranch, CO.
Highlands Ranch Golf Club, Highlands Ranch Southridge and Westridge Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9546160 has been posted on this site since 7/22/2021 (14 days ago).
Schedule a tour
Choose a day and time
We'll be in touch shortly to confirm your tour time and other details.
Please let us know how to reach you.
Your message has been sent!
The agent will be in touch with you in just a minute.